Manufacturing / Production Laborer
May 16, 2019 | Posted in: Careers
MF&B Restaurant Systems, Inc is a fast-growing, commercial cooking equipment manufacturer located in Dunbar, PA. Established in 1998, MF&B is committed to producing the highest quality of products while remaining competitively priced. We are proud of our product and the craftsman who build them.
Our products are fabricated on site using light gauge stainless steel in an assembly line fashion.We cover all aspects of the process:CAD, CNC Punching/Laser, CNC Press Break, TIG welding and finishing, riveting, electrical assembly / wiring, and crating
Entry level to mid level position. Applicant will be tasked with production assembly
• Physical fitness - Must be able to lift 50lbs.
• Communication skills–Applicants will be required to use verbal communication skills to work in a collaborative environment with other manufacturers and factory workers
• Pneumatic / Power Tools- Applicants must have experience with power tools, such as rivet gun, grinder, drill, and/or impact
• Time management– Applicants will be required to use time management skills to work within deadlines and complete tasks efficiently
• Experience-Manufacturing or Production line preferred
• Advancement - Opportunity for advancement
Back to News
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 to $12.50 /hour